This AWOL notification site lists FA AWOLs that adhere to time proven best practices including but not limited to:
• Adhering to the FA definition of abstinence.
• Consisting only of FA members who have an FA sponsor.
• Agreeing not to use caffeine, nicotine and marijuana.
• Members not missing two meetings in a row.
Thursday, March 20th 2014; 06:00am - 07:30am (PACIFIC TIME)
Kim R. 775-250-6663;
Julie I. 760-397-5985;
Please do not email or call to ask if you are registered.
When successfully enrolled in the AWOL, you will receive a "Welcome" letter about a week
before the AWOL begins advising further details regarding the AWOL. There will not be any other communication.
Steps to Enroll in this AWOL:
1. Fill out the enrollment form: .doc or
2. Email the enrollment form to
3. Print the completed form and mail it, along with your $20 contribution made payable to:
489C Jason Place
Brick, NJ. 08724
This fee is non-refundable, even if you do not participate in all sessions of the AWOL.
It is very important to write "AWOL" in the note area on your check.